2 + 1 Half
HIDDEN GEM... Pride of ownership is evident with this charming well-built country home centrally located in the heart of Cobb. This home is a true compliment to Cobb’s magnificent true beauty as it is situated in one of the most preserved areas of Cobb, lying untouched from any past natural disasters. This home would make an excellent vacation rental or primary residence as it is located in an extremely quiet & peaceful neighborhood and offers recreation in every direction, from hiking and biking trails to the most prestigious golf course in Cobb. The over 2200 sq. ft. home sits on a fenced third of an acre, has cedar plank siding and features gorgeous knotty pine beamed ceilings inside, such an open feel as you walk through the front door. Three large spacious bedrooms, two and a half baths, large living room, family room with beautiful full brick wall fireplace, inside laundry room and a large dining room that could easily be used as a den or another bedroom, increasing it to a larger four-bedroom home. The kitchen is quite spacious with lots of storage space, extra-large pantry and every amenity you could think of, built in china cabinet, spacious breakfast bar, tiled countertops, new light fixtures, stainless steel double oven and so much more! As you walk outside you can’t help but notice the peacefulness and solitude surrounding you with lots of wildlife along with many native northern California plants, trees and large pines. Extremely large partially covered deck for so many entertaining possibilities, fully landscaped backyard, multilevel with pathways and benches throughout to really enjoy the beauty surrounding, so many variates of plants, full orchard with a few different varieties, two rose gardens, grape arbor, Italian cypress trees and so much more! There is even an outdoor workshop and storage area to fulfill all your gardening needs. Oversize two car garage with workshop, very wide concrete driveway with ample parking. This home is a definite must see!
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,218 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,Cable Connected,Electricity Connected,Propane,Phone Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level: 3, Total: 3
- Family Room
- Electric Dryer Hookup,Inside,Laundry Room
- Built-In Range,Double Oven,Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Electric Water Heater,Disposal
- Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Heat Pump
- Other. Heat Pump, Central.
- Common Walls
- No Common Walls
- Family Room,Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Beamed Ceilings,Built-in Features,Living Room Deck Attached,Pantry,Storage,Tile Counters,Track Lighting,Unfurnished,All Bedrooms Down,Walk-In Closet(s),Workshop
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Direct Access,Door-Single,Driveway,Driveway Up Slope From Street,Garage Faces Front,Garage,Oversized,Private,RV Potential,Workshop in Garage.
- Covered,Deck,Front Porch,Patio,Wood
- Pool Description
- Average Condition,Chain Link
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Awning(s),Lighting,Rain Gutters. 0-1 Unit/Acre,Back Yard,Front Yard,Sloped Up,Yard.
Cash, Cash to New Loan, Conventional
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Janice Hodges, Century 21 Epic
Agent License: 01882693 Office License: 01523620 Office Phone: 707-263-5521